The module will be based on the theoretical and practical approach delivered in the regular classes, workshops and forums. During the lectures and the workshops, participants are encouraged to engage in discussion and debates to share ideas and experiences. The pedagogical model ‘’ from Theory to Practice’’ established at the IBC-M will be used to allow all participants to collaborate on tasks, create their resources and put the theory into practice. The module presents a multi-disciplinary approach including environment, agriculture economy and social links. The inclusion of different aspects of the influences of the EU best practices into the environmental protection and agriculture potentials in Kosovo, the neighbour countries and the European Union makes the project innovative because it treats the issue of environmental and agriculture topics as important aspects towards the economic growths and development of the European Market. Students that normally do not get access to the European Union studies will be participants and especially those of the Environmental and Agriculture Management at IBC-M, other students specialized in technology and engineering, architecture and others. This conception means the module is accessible to all Kosovar students as it will include a variety of aspects and hence will allow different people from different backgrounds to participate and get a European vision.
In general, the module will proceed through:
- Sharing knowledge and experience through lecturing, summer school, workshops, and Conference.
- Upgrading teaching material and sharing best practices on modernized teaching methodology and reduce the gap between student academic learning and the European job market in the field of environment and agriculture.
- Students’ involvement and the project’s dissemination activities to strengthen awareness, ensures decision-makers support and offer education strategies and programmes that answer the immediate needs of HE in the region.
The module was structured around the following courses:
- Environmental and agriculture legislation of the EU
- Agri-Environmental economics and sustainable growth: Eu practice
- Nature protection and environmental impact assessment in EU
The ENACT module in addition to the delivery of three above courses will consist of: a series of keynote lectures, analyses of case studies and research, discussion groups, workshops, forums, round tables and innovation conferences, a dedicated website and a series of webinars with experts and practitioners in different fields of environment and agriculture management.